-->
Matheran Colina Station Route - Spotter My Start Out Youtube Video

Matheran Colina Station Route - Spotter My Start Out Youtube Video

Matheran Colina Station Route - Spotter My Start Out Youtube Video

 I made this video spell scaling downward from  Matheran Hill Station Road - Watch My First Youtube Video Matheran's Hilly Road Vid, Shot With Canon A720IS

Few days agone I enjoyed my Matheran Picnic together with managed to tape my First Youtube Video. I shot my 1st Youtube video alongside Canon's Digital Camera A720IS. I made this video spell scaling downward from Matheran Hill Station alongside Sameer Akrani on his Pulsar Bike. Sorry for the video character since I shot it alongside a photographic telly camera meant for taking pictures together with non for making videos. I shot this video alongside craze spell Sameer was driving his bike. Feels similar sharing my starting fourth dimension Youtube Video thus posting. In futurity I'll portion to a greater extent than personal videos.




 I made this video spell scaling downward from  Matheran Hill Station Road - Watch My First Youtube Video Thank You! For Watching My First Youtube Video :)

Blogger
Disqus
Pilih Sistem Komentar

No comments

Advertiser